Effective Date: August 1, 2017
'IDS Discover' Mobile App and our website can be used to share information about you, at your choosing, with Imagination Dental Solution and VIVARRA Interactive Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "IDS/VIVARRA"). This Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by IDS/VIVARRA.
Scope and Application
What this document tells you:
When you use the 'IDS Discover' app, websites, APIs, tools and any other services we may make available, you will share some information with us. When we talk about the 'IDS Discover' "app" or "service", we mean all the websites, APIs, tools and other services.
This policy is designed to explain to you what information about you IDS/VIVARRA collects in providing the 'IDS Discover' app and service, how that information is used and shared and how you can control what happens with that information.
Anonymous Information collected via our website
The data collected is used to make website improvements, to help provide customized browsing experiences, to be more responsive to your needs or interests, and to guide our marketing and advertising efforts. It is possible for you to disable or delete cookies at any time. Google provides a browser plugin that will prevent your data from being used by Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We also use third-party tools to record some of the visits to our website. The anonymous data collected includes information about mouse movements, scrolling, clicks and keystrokes and is transmitted to the third party service provider. We use this information in the same manner as the data collected for Google Analytics, as mentioned above. You can opt-out of these recordings by visiting the following page: https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
Information You Provide to us:
When you use the 'IDS Discover' app or visit our website, we may receive personal information about you which you choose to give us. For example, when you download the 'IDS Discover' app and want to request more information or ask us a question, we ask for your basic contact information: name, phone number, email address and, in the case of requesting a product sample or placing an order, mailing address.
The information that you choose to submit is transmitted to a third-party CRM (Customer Relationship Management) vendor where it is then saved to a database. The CRM enables us to use this information to respond appropriately to your questions, provide you with requested marketing materials, process your orders, streamline our marketing efforts, and ensure you have the best possible experience as a potential or existing IDS client. We also use these forms to build our email marketing lists and your email may be added to these lists depending on your opt-in/out choices and your country of residence. All of our email campaigns include simple-to-use unsubscribe links that enable you to opt-out of any and/or all future email communications. If you have questions about, would like to access, or need to update your personal information, please contact us. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and current, but we do rely on you to inform us of any changes to your personal information.
Information we collect through your use of our services:
When you use our product, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: You may encounter the request for Location permission the first time you initiate the app. If you opt in, the app will collect and send precise location data to IDS/VIVARRA’s servers. We use that data to personalise your augmented reality and virtual reality experience.
- Camera Information: You’ll see the request for Camera permission the first time you initiate the app. Enabling camera will let you experience the augmented reality (AR) content in your real environment. If you opt out, you will be miss the fun of experiencing the augmented reality content. The 'IDS Discover' app does not have access to existing photos or videos stored on your device, nor does it allow you to take new photos or record video.
- Device Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device OS details, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of devices, third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Contact information: You’ll see the request for Contact information if you choose to contact us to request product samples, literature or more information about our general products and services. IDS/VIVARRA will not sell, rent or license contact information to any third-party. We reserve the right to share your contact information with authorized third-party representatives of our products or services, when sharing your information helps to get you the information you have requested. For example, if we have sales partner or distributor in your region, we may provide your contact information to them to respond to your request on our behalf.
How we use your information:
Personal information collected may be used for, but not limited to, provide engaging AR experiences that bring your environment, or graphical material with in it, to life on your smartphones and tablets. This Augmented Reality app lets you interact with our product, personnel and printed materials in the real and virtual world. We may use the information collected to:
- Contact you regarding information you’ve requested;
- Alert you of any updates or winnings from promotions you’ve entered or expressed interest in;
- Respond to comments and questions;
- Transfer your details to relevant third parties as reasonably required for the operation of a promotion, ease of use of the application, and operation of our business;
- Disclose to the government and associated organizations as required by law should the need arise, and;
- Deliver our service and product to you without limitation.
Where there is no objection on your part we may contact you occasionally to let you know about other products and services which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind and wish to not receive these correspondences, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your personal data:
Where a transaction, purchase or sale of subsidiaries or businesses, or wherein a large portion or all of our assets are acquired, the data collected and transferred will generally include customer information. To the extent permitted by the conditions of the agreement any such transfer will be conditional and subject to the restrictions on its use as set out in the Privacy notice pre-existing the transfer.
Restrictions for childrens under the Age of 13:
No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information to or on the 'IDS Discover' App or our website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information to or on the 'IDS Discover' App or our website. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to our policy
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at:
Unit 1, 6204 29 St SE,
Calgary, AB T2C 1W3